Garden Tune Up rebate for businesses
Wish you had the time to make your garden more water efficient?
Depending on the nature of your business, a high percentage of your water use is likely to be on lawns and gardens. Whether you are a small operator with just a nature strip, or a large business using high levels of irrigation, to save money and be water efficient, your irrigation is the best place to start.
- A seasonal water smart irrigation schedule for your garden, including run times and days per week etc. The irrigator will also set the program for you.
- A review of your irrigation equipment and on-the-spot minor repairs up to the value of $50.
- Other general advice on water efficient gardening, such as plant types, plant zoning and water requirements, garden design, fertilisers, local soil types and mulches.
- Recommendations about smart controllers and other technologies to further improve your garden irrigation and efficiency.
Garden Tune Ups are available to the both the commercial, not for profit and government sectors with the following eligibility conditions:
- You must have a working, programmable irrigation system or controller already in place.
- Your property must be connected to the mains water supply in the Darwin region.
- You must be able to access your property's water meter.
Will I need to pay anything?
The Garden Tune Up covers the irrigator’s call out fee and the costs associated with the services listed above (consultation, review and adjustment of your system, and expert advice). It also includes up to $50 worth of on-the-spot minor repairs. You don’t even need to ask to be reimbursed as the irrigator will invoice Living Water Smart directly.
If the irrigator detects a larger issue, they will discuss this with you, provide a quote and you will be responsible for the additional costs depending whether or not you would like to proceed.
I’m interested in the Garden Tune Up. What do I need to do?
You can book a Garden Tune Up rebate direct with one of our registered irrigation suppliers at a time that suits you. You will be required to be in attendance onsite during the Garden Tune Up, and to complete and sign our customer registration form.
Looking for more ways to save water in your business? Why not look at getting a free Water Use Health Check to get a breakdown of your water use by key areas in your business including irrigation, leaks and general use.