Top 5 business benefits of reducing water consumption
With rising costs of water, water efficiency is now an important management consideration for all businesses in the Darwin region and Australia.
Reducing water use is good for the environment, our economy and our way of life.
What are the benefits of reducing water usage?
Significant benefits can be realised through becoming more water efficient. These include:
1. Costs: Water efficiency upgrades often pay back in just a few years. Getting on top of leaks and irrigation is the first key step and as water prices increase, the more $ savings you will make over time.
2. Environment: Being water smart is not only better for the environment it will also help develop an eco-friendly image for your customers.
3. Energy consumption: Saving hot water will also save your electricity. Heating water with an electric water heater can cost 2 cents per litre, so changing showerheads can save upwards of a dollar per shower!
4. Property value: Retrofitting your workplace with modern water efficient equipment raises the value of your property.
5. Rebates: You may be eligible for rebates under the Living Water Smart Rebate Scheme.
Contact us for more information.