You are here
Living Water Smart Rebate Scheme
$200 LEAK FIND AND FIX REBATE
If you have a suspected leak it makes sense to find and fix it so you stop wasting your water and potentially reduce your water bill.
By utilising our rebate, you can have one of our registered plumber’s help you find your leak and calculate how much water is being wasted.
What is included in the $200 Leak Find and Fix rebate?
- Attendance (call out fee) by one of our registered plumbers at your home for 30 minutes to validate the presence of a leak, and the volume of water leaking.
- Leak detection services to find the location of your leak (e.g. In the irrigation, toilet, or an underground pipe etc.).
- If it is a quick and easy fix the plumber will do so there and then.
- If the leak will cost more than the $200 rebate value to fix, the plumber will provide you a quote before commencing work.
To use our $200 rebate contact one of our registered plumbers.
For more information, please see our frequently asked questions.
Water Efficiency Consultations and Rebates for Large Businesses
Living Water Smart can provide eligible businesses, organisations and not for profit enterprises a tailored solution including:
- A Water Efficiency Consultation to identify potential water saving opportunities.
- A Garden Irrigation Audit and report.
- A Water Use Health Check to analyse water use in real time (via a data logger on your water meter).
- A comprehensive Water Management Plan.
- Advice on current water efficient technologies and practices.
- Rebates and funding up to $10,000 on a dollar-for-dollar basis to help save water.
The funding can be used for a variety of water saving products and services including:
- Irrigation equipment upgrades
- Plumbing, leak detection and repair works
- Water efficient infrastructure purchases and/or installation
To find out if your business is eligable, visit our Business Rebates and Services page.
Our Living Water Smart Garden Tune Up rebate will be available at the end of April 2017.